Friday, February 18, 2011

How to Awaken A Generation

How are we going to awaken this generation to become the Bride of Christ? That's easy... LOUD NOISES!!!!

 Psalms 57:7-11

 7 My heart, O God, is steadfast,
   my heart is steadfast;
   I will sing and make music.
8 Awake, my soul!
   Awake, harp and lyre!
   I will awaken the dawn.

 9 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
   I will sing of you among the peoples.
10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
   your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

 11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
   let your glory be over all the earth.

1 comment:

  1. Users, is your 2fa status pending in Binance? Do you want to get support for 2fa but unknown with the process? Well, under such complex scenarios, you can take genuine and approachable ideas from the professionals who are always quick outwardly any break and are available via Binance customer support number 888-927-4399 which is the spontaneous mechanism for the users to put forth their general queries in front of the team.

    ReplyDelete